A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Session cookies - these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored in the longer term on your computer. They are normally used to make sure our site remembers your preferences.
Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They:
- include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site
- remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- remember things like information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during your session on this Website
- remember things like service selections you have made which are essential for us to provide you with services you have requested
- make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
- Analytical and Performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies don't collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies- these are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, classifying, what best describes you, or choice of choir).
- Targeting cookies– we do not use targeting practices of any kind nor do we advertise on our sites
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Useful site providing general website advice about cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org;
Last updated: 9th May 2018